Sunday, October 17, 2010

We Have Pumpkins!

Last year we tried to grow pumpkins but it didn't go so well. We had a few blossoms but nothing ever came of them. This year we decided to to it a little different and in a bigger location. And we had so many start off but a family of bunnies came over to visit so not all of them made it. I think we counted but to 12 at one point. So we would keep our eyes open for any signs of orange and out of nowhere we did. we have 5 pumpkins that are ready for decorating and we have 2 that are half green and half orange. I have a feeling that 7 pumpkins will be fully orange and ready for little ones before Halloween. I'm so excited that we got pumpkins this year and it really was a great year to plant because of all the rain that God sent our way.




No comments:

Post a Comment