So this morning is a typical Thursday morning nothing to exciting and so that means its recycle day. Like always I put any last minute things in the bin and then take it out to the curb. Well today I guess I wanted to make things interesting because while coming down my stairs I missed my last step and came crashing down (with the bin in my hands) and fell on my ankle. I realized how bad I hurt it when I tried to stand up. I did manage to get the bin to the curb and back inside without taking to long because I still had to get the girls ready for the day. I got inside and the first thing I was asked by both girls was "Mom, what happened? Mommy are you ok?" I told them that I fell and hurt myself. Kimberly and Clarissa cleared the table and wiped down all the crumbs and drank all their milk. Clarissa then got her ice pack from the freezer and put it on my ankle. She even grabbed a towel since she knew that it was cold.

Clarissa even held the ice pack in place so that it didn't fall. She was being taken to school bye her Papa Ray (my dad) so she didn't get to hold it for to long. Before leaving she said that she would pray for me. I told her thank you and hugged her good bye.
Kimberly and I enjoyed reading some of our favorite books. I must say that after a painful start to the day I'm so happy to have two of the best helpers I could ask for. They really made me forget that I even hurt my ankle.
No comments:
Post a Comment