Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Favorite Colors

Well school was once again canceled and so there will be no "St. Patrick's Pride day" this week. I was going to have the girls wear green in honor of School Pride but Clarissa and Kimberly wanted to pick out their outfit today. I usually let them so with the last two days having theme's I thought it would be fine. They just so happened to pick out shirts that are their favorite colors.
Kimberly insisted that we leave her sweat shirt unzipped a little so that we can see Ariel's face. I thought it was precious. Clarissa has been reading books to Kimberly and I all morning. Us girls plan to have girl time all morning with painting nails, reading books, and try not to feel to cooped up.

They picked the colors they wanted. Kimberly loves making patterns so when she asked for one it didn't come to a surprise. Clarissa wanted light pink with Yellow flowers on her thumbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment