While the girls played outside with their friends I couldn't help but sing/hum the song "Oh what a beautiful morning" from the musical Oklahoma. It was one of my favorites growing up and I couldn't help myself. Today has been a beautiful morning and a beautiful day!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Oh what a beautiful morning...
Today when I woke to just about all of the snow melted in our yard I was thrilled to think that quite possibly the harsh cold days of winter just might be behind us. Kimberly and Clarissa picked out warmer clothes to wear and I have been in flip flops all day. The sky is blue, birds are singing, and the neighbor kids knocking on the front door around 3:35 is music to my ears. I think its a great feeling after last years early, long, and very snowy fall, winter, and even part of spring isn't going to repeat this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment