Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pre School and Getting Creative :)

What a great way to enjoy being 4 years old than getting signed up for Pre School. Kimberly will be attending Gingerbread Pre School (just like her mom and sister did). After siting though everyone talking and giving instructions we filled out our paper work and where ready to head home. But Before leaving we where given a baggy of goodies for Kimberly. Crayons, glue, pencils, and scissors. We also got a neat calendar that had ideas of different things you can do with your child to prepare her for Pre School.

Today Kimberly requested a "lazy day" and so she has remained in her PJ's. After watching her movie Tangled she asked "Mommy, can I do art work with my new stuff?" I said sure and got her paper, crayons, scissors, and glue out. She had so much fun making LOTS of pictures. She is still working on writing her name left handed, but I was SO PROUD to see her name on her first picture she did for her dad's new office.


Kimberly busy doing art work

Tada :) The finished product! Kimberly also added a few more drawings to her collection of art work. We got a new printer and I'm still working with the scanner but I hope to get them scanned and add them on a later date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment