To start off this fun day of firsts and last day of Spring 2011 would be none other than swim lessons. Clarissa is Level 2 and Kimberly is Level 1. The girls had a great time. They go until June 30th so I'm excited to see how much they improve over the next weeks.
The 2nd first of the day was Clarissa starting piano lessons. She's doing quite well and is learning very fast. She is really loving it and came home excited to show daddy and Kimberly what all she learned. Her teacher is kind and we are happy we found out about her teaching lessons.
As this spring comes to an end and the girls are talking about school starting back up and all the things that are happening this summer I can't help but think that they not "little" anymore. They are now classified as kids and in the bigger age group when it comes to activities. Its amazing watching them start off so small (9lb 10oz and 7lb 100z) and now they are a whopping 6&4 years old. I love them dearly and cherish every moment I'm given with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment