Sunday, July 17, 2011

This month has been slipping right past me. So many fun things going on and no time to write about it. So this will be a catch up post with pictures and a few stories.

On July 10, 2011 Clarissa got out her makeup and proceeded to give her self a WILD look.  Kimberly was loving Clare's makeover and asked me to help her with her own look. Please note Clare did her makeup by herself. Kimberly picked out the colors (pink, orange, and yellow) but mom helped give her the "look" she was going for.


The next day was HOT and the girls wanted to cool off while playing outside in the heat. A week before all of this we (Quentin, Me, Clare, and Kim) went to Bass Pro Shops to look at fishing rod holders. We found these EASY to use water guns. We bought 3 and couldn't wait to try them out.  I wish I would have bought more after seeing how much fun they are. The girls invited the neighbor kids over and they had a great time running, chasing, and cooling off on such a HOT summer day!
Not the matching squirt guns and swim suits was NOT planned


When I was growing up I loved playing with my American Girl Dolls. After moving out my mom gave me most of the things I had collected over the years for these dolls. It was a boring summer morning and I thought it would be fun to bring those dolls up and a few of the things I had for them. The girls got so excited and both quickly picked their favorites of the ones I had. They where told that someday they would have 1 of their own but for now they can use mommy's.

Clarissa fell in love with Addy. She's also excited about reading the books I have about her as well.
Kimberly loved Molly, yes her real name is Molly. She loved putting the
"princess" crown on her and even through her doll a birthday party.


We love Springbrook and usually camp there once a year, but this time it was strictly just daddy fishing and the girls playing in the sand. Their giggles could have been heard a mile away!


Last but not least of our updates, Clare and Kim have spent the last week attending bible school. This is something we look forward to every summer and they DOUBLED their numbers from last year so that was exciting. The theme was "Shake It Up Cafe" The girls constantly came home with crafts, stories, songs, and excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment