One thing I love about our local library is that it always has fun events for the children. Today was an exciting event for the little girls ages 3-8 years. The best part about this event is that it was based off of the famous Fancy Nancy books by Jane O'Connor. These are books that both of my girls love and I even enjoy reading them too. We got there and we each got a name tag and there were table settings with a bowl, tea cup, and other colorful decorations. Each girl made a crown and listened to Ms. Suzanne read the story. They had ice cream and did a coloring project while sipping either water or tea, both Clare and Kimberly chose tea and they loved it. Before leaving everyone got an I can Read Fancy Nancy book and feather pen. I helped clean up a little and each of my girls got to bring home balloons too. Let's just say this was a fabulous party and we had a blast.
The girls sat at a table with mom and dad till they found their friends
Kimberly finished her tiara. She decorated it all by herself.
Clarissa finished her tiara and she too did her's all by herself.
Kimberly and one of her class mates from school.
The yummy desert
Kimberly knew exactly what she wanted on her ice cream
Ready to head home with hands (and bags) full of goodies.
No comments:
Post a Comment