I was going through pictures and it came to my attention I had yet to do a post on our pumpkin carving! Clarissa was more than happy to sit back and allow me to do the "dirty work" she told me the kind of face she wanted her pumpkin to have and she was relaxing in the living room watching tv since she was also home from school with a temp. Kimberly jumped right in there and was more than willing to scoop out the insides of her pumpkin.
After getting clear instructions from each girl on what they wanted I got busy carving their jack-o-lantern's....
Even though she wasn't feeling 100% Clare was able to find the energy to smile with her pumpkin. She congratulated me on how I did what she wanted me to do. I was happy she liked it!
Kimberly wanted her's to have 1 eye and a sad face with a tooth... so what is the rectangle? She also wanted a K on the side of his face she explained it was kinda like face paint. I drew it out and then carved it but the middle it was triangles to show the K outline and they broke of leaving a big rectangle.
And there you have it our 2011 jack-o-lanterns!
No comments:
Post a Comment