Tuesday, December 20, 2011

And All Who Gathered Around Him...

It's Kimberly's turn to shine like the Christmas Star, and boy did she ever. She stole the show with her singing louder than anyone else. She had 2 opportunities to speak into the microphone as well. She said her line, "And all who gathered around him, rejoiced and praised his birth. For the baby, a savior named Jesus was son Christs son on earth." and then she came up to the mic announced her full name (including middle name) and "Feliz Navidad" at the end of the program (most of the other kids said "Happy Birthday Jesus"). All in all it was a great night. After the program Kimberly and her classmates sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and enjoyed cake and ice cream.

Ready for her Advent Program

 
Kimberly kept talking to me when I would take her picture so we get a goofy smile!

FUN FACT: When I attended Gingerbread Pre-School I was an angel in my Christmas program; Clarissa was also an angel, and now Kimberly was one too. What a neat little tradition us three girls share without even trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment