I've been looking forward to the first snow that actually sticks for longer than over night. The girls also ask me every morning if it snowed yet. Well last night we got what we had been wanting. SNOW! Its not a lot but enough for us to get our snow gear on and play. On our way home from church the girls were asking me to read them Luke: Chapter 2 (thats what they learned in childrens moment) but when we arrived home they asked if they could play in the snow. I was happy to tell them YES! I had their snow gear laid out before leaving for church knowing they would want to play. So enjoy our Snowy Fun pictures.
Last night when I took Lady outside I was SO happy to see SNOW!
I love this picture of Kimmy
I could hardly get Clare to stand still for a picture.
Kimberly's snow angel!
Clare's snow angel
They had a blast playing in the snow.
Since I didn't get a chance to add this earlier I figured now was a good time. Here is our Christmas tree this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment