On August 28, 2010 my sister in law got married! I'm so happy for them :) I wish nothing but the best for them. With this marriage I not only got a new brother in law but I now have a nephew! I'm very new to this because I only have nieces. My sister in law is also expecting and is due in the beginning of January and they find out in two weeks if its a boy or girl. Its always fun to have little ones around! For the wedding my husband was the officiant and I was the bride's attendant. My daughters were the flower girls and my NEW brother in law's son was the ring bearer. The wedding was about 10 min and then we were off to the reception. We had a blast but by time 10:00 came the girls were falling asleep so we headed home. Today the bride and groom were happy to sleep in and just enjoy being married without the stress of planning.
The two flower girls and ring bearer
CONGRATULATIONS Mr. and Mrs. Preuninger
Quentin and Molly
No comments:
Post a Comment