Since I took the time and did a blog about Clarissa and her first day of school I thought it would be fun to take a moment and share some of my favorite Kimberly moments of the month. I must admit it was a little hard picking the ones I wanted to post because she has so many great in the moment pictures.Kimberly is a fun loving girl who is always cracking jokes and making everyone laugh. She is the life of the party and everyone can't help but fall in love with her. She might be tiny but she has a BIG personality!
| Kimberly reading Sid the Science Kid |
| She's combing her hair with a (toy) fork like Ariel |
| She's singing in the rain |
| Rub a dub dub she just got out of the tub |
![]() |
| Me (Molly) jumping with Kimberly at Pump it Up |
My amazing 3 year old has accomplished so much this year! She been riding her sister's big bike for a while now and is showing off her very big vocabulary with sentences that has more words than the average 3 year old. I found this out when she went to the doctor for a check up he asked if she was saying 4 word sentences, and right there in front of the doctor Kimberly then stated "Daddy I need to go potty now." That was in April now in September Kimberly says up to 8 words in a sentence. I have to brag because she wasn't a big talker for a long time and then out of no where she's talking like she knew how to the whole time she just didn't have anything to say! I'm very proud of BOTH my girls and I love them dearly!

No comments:
Post a Comment