This weekend of September 11th-September 12th 2010 We had our annual Papa Ray and Grandchildren camping trip. This year the 3 oldest grandchildren (my 2 and my 1st niece) went camping and us mom's went to make sure Papa Ray didn't need any help. They had such a great time and made so many new friends. I must say it was so great to see the girls hanging out with friends and running around! I took several pictures but then my camera died :( so I'm only posting a few of the pictures I got before my battery died. My dad had the girls help him make dinner and also had them help put up the tent, clean up, and of course HAVE FUN! These girls had a wonderful time and are looking forward to next year. The girl's favorite part was the nature walk that Papa Ray took them on. I love creating new traditions for my children and this one I had no idea would become such a special tradition. This will be continued for a LONG TIME!
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Going camping!
This weekend of September 11th-September 12th 2010 We had our annual Papa Ray and Grandchildren camping trip. This year the 3 oldest grandchildren (my 2 and my 1st niece) went camping and us mom's went to make sure Papa Ray didn't need any help. They had such a great time and made so many new friends. I must say it was so great to see the girls hanging out with friends and running around! I took several pictures but then my camera died :( so I'm only posting a few of the pictures I got before my battery died. My dad had the girls help him make dinner and also had them help put up the tent, clean up, and of course HAVE FUN! These girls had a wonderful time and are looking forward to next year. The girl's favorite part was the nature walk that Papa Ray took them on. I love creating new traditions for my children and this one I had no idea would become such a special tradition. This will be continued for a LONG TIME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment