I love putting together puzzles and I'm happy to say that I passed my love of putting together puzzles to my daughters. I wanted to start doing more difficult ones with Clarissa (5 years old) because well the 24-50 piece puzzles where getting to easy, in Clarissa's words. So today after we got home from church and ate Clarissa and I headed to the store to see what puzzles they would have. We found lots of neat ones but there was a neat Disney 500 piece puzzle that looked like allot of fun and then this cute 100 piece puzzle that glows in the dark! Clarissa agreed with the puzzles and we brought them home. After rest time Clarissa and I put together the 100 piece puzzle and had it together in no time. She was very proud because She did most of it. I mainly did the boarder and a few fill in pieces when Clarissa did all the fairy's and water. I thought she did a great job and she really enjoyed the finished product. We are hoping tonight before bed to see if we can see it glow in the dark a picture I'm sure I won't be able to get but if I do I will be sure to post it :)
Clarissa VERY proud of what she did!
No comments:
Post a Comment