Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall Fun Night!

Today was Clarissa's schools Fall Fun Night! Kids come dressed up and each school grade has a booth set up with different games. You win prizes, candy, and trinkets. I'm 1 of 3 home room mom's for Kindergarten and so we decided to do a fun witches hat ring toss and it was a big hit even for the older kids. We set up 3 witches hats on orange traffic cones and the kids threw glow in the dark necklaces at it. I took the first shift thinking we might be able to head over to the hospital as well but that didn't happen because the girls where having such a good time we decided not to leave. They had a costume contest for all the ages too and that was fun. I was happy to help and I was happy the girls had a good time. Since I was doing so much Quentin did his best to get pictures of the girls doing the different things so I hope you enjoy the pictures below!

The girls in the bouncy house! This year they picked the
SAME costumes and I even took them
into the store one at a time.

Clarissa at the Pre School booth!

Kimberly at the Pre School booth.

Kimberly wanted her face painted with a heart.

She's dressed like a fairy but has a kitty cat face???
~STILL ADORABLE~

No comments:

Post a Comment