Friday, October 29, 2010

Trick or Treat 2010

The day is finally here. We got the girls their costumes back in September. I took each girl into Children's Place and asked them (with out the other present) to pick out the costume they liked the most. Both girls chose the same one and to me that was fine. I saw that they were not very warm outfits and the way our last several trick or treat nights had been I chose to get leggings with them. That is the only thing that is different. Clarissa has blue and Kimberly has purple. We did wear shoes trick or treating but in the pictures we posted we were still at home so we didn't mind bare feet and it was a perfect night for the costumes they picked a month ago. We had a great time and the girls got to wear a little more make up than they had on last night. We went to several different houses and mainly people we knew or who asked specifically to have the girls come over. The girls had a great time and loved showing off their costumes by twirling and posing for pictures at our friends houses. We usually get done early but this year we got home right at 8:00pm WOW that was crazy to be done right as trick or treating was finished. The girls got their bath or shower and then were off to bed with out a peep out of either one of them. I would have to say that we have enough candy to last till eater but the best part is the girls had a great time and so did Quentin and I.

Two pictures of the fairy's out side. They are so beautiful and getting so big. I can't believe October is almost over and then we only have 2 more months till 2011.

To friends and family far and near the we would like to
wish you all a Happy Halloween.

Here are the pumpkins at night with
the candles lit!

No comments:

Post a Comment