Our church (Northwest Community of Christ) had their Pancakes and Pumpkins Breakfast today and boy was it yummy. The girls enjoyed our pastors home made syrup and the pumpkin pancakes. We also worked on a candy corn good trick or treat bag but we didn't get that finished because we had to leave quickly. Clarissa also had play practice today for the musical that the First Christian Church's E.D.G.E (every day God experiences) is doing this year. She got to pick what animal she wanted to be and she chose to be a bird. I told her that she will make a perfect bird. We then got home to enjoy lunch and then rest time! I was tired too after running around so much for the beginning of the day. Then after us Painter girls where well rested we played Barbie Dolls and watched a movie. Today the girls reminded me what great kids they are. Even though we had a busy morning they were understanding and never once complained. I'm so thankful to God for my two precious miracles.
A friend of mine took this picture of the girls
at the Pumpkins and Pancakes breakfast.
Clarissa at her musical practice.
The lighting was dark so I cropped the
picture and tried to add some light using
a photo program we have on our computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment