Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Goofing Around

Today was Clarissa's picture day at school and this morning she was practicing her smile while looking at herself. After school the first things she told me was that she stayed on blue (a good behavior card system her school has) and then she showed me her smile that she used for her school picture! After Quentin was home from work Clarissa was playing around and found a pom pom that Quentin brought home form the last Hawkeye game and she put it on her head with a hat and was walking around. I had to get a picture it was to precious.

Kimberly's picture is from earlier this month but still same type of thing. I was taking several random pictures of her and then she decided that she wanted to pull the hat she was wearing over her eyes only revealing her smile that has cookie crumbs all over it. I love when kids get creative on their own!!!

This next picture was also an in the moment type of thing as well. Clarissa and Kimberly where playing outside after Clarissa got home from school and they where holding hands and I glanced up and saw their shadows. I try to carry my camera on me at all times so I happened to have it. I love this picture of my two favorite girls. I've been truly blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment