Friday, November 19, 2010

Fun With Dad

We have a wonderful children's librarian here in our little town of Perry. She is always planning fun story hours for the kids during the day but also for families at night. I asked Quentin if he wanted to take the girls to one of the pm story hours and I was going to "try" to get somethings done here at home. He was more than happy to take them. I handed him the camera and asked him to take lots of pictures! I was happy for him to get special time with the girls since I get the privilege of having so much time with them during football season. He took many more pictures than I expected but that made me happy he was so involved in what the girls where doing. Here are a few of my favorites.

Clarissa taking her turn hitting the pinate
Mrs. Suzanne was telling the kids parts of a scarecrow to draw on their paper while holding the paper on your head. Kimberly looks like she's really focusing on what she's doing.
Clarissa is so good at adding details to her art work and things have to go in specific spots. I love how her's turned out!!!

Kimberly is proud of her work, and so are we!

No comments:

Post a Comment