Clarissa participated in her first play on Sunday November 14th. She originally picked that she wanted to be a bird but when the hats came in their where no birds so Clarissa then chose to be a cat and I felt that she looked perfect.

The play "Archeology" is about Noah and the arch. Between the songs that the younger kids sang the older kids had speaking lines and even cracked a few jokes. I was so proud of how well everyone did and most of all I was really enjoying watching Clarissa because she really knew her stuff. I couldn't keep my eye's off her. I added several photo's because they are of her singing several of her favorite songs from the play, and what can I say I'm an extremely proud parent.


Thanks you to all our family and friends
who came to support Clarissa.



No comments:
Post a Comment