Now that Clare has been in Kindergarten for several months and I've heard several friends names mentioned (some more than others) I asked Clarissa if she wanted to bring a friend bowling with us. She got very excited and asked me if I knew her friend's number. I did happen to know it because I'm on the home and school comity with her mom so I called them and asked if we could take her daughter bowling. The answer was YES! and so at 6:30 pm I went to pick up Clare's friend to go bowling. They both did great and they BOTH got spare's. While eating french fries the two girl where talking about their favorite parts. They both agreed that bowling with a friend was the best part and they can't wait to have another play-date and yes its already been planned.
Both girls couldn't wait to get started bowling.
Clarissa's friend doing a dance while the ball goes
down the lane.
Clarissa waiting to see what her ball hits.
The final score's
Enjoying some french fries
No comments:
Post a Comment