Sunday, December 12, 2010

Let It Snow

The girls have been wanting it to snow for weeks now. I too was thinking that it would be fun to have some snow. So when the weather forecast said that it would be this weekend I wanted to wait to tell the girls. I will never forget the look on their faces when it began to snow. Its wasn't heavy at the point in time but it was flurries and they kept talking about what they where going to do. Saturday morning they woke up and there wasn't much snow outside. The girls still insisted on putting on snow pants and winter gear when they went to say the night at Grandma Laura and Grandpa Chuck's house. We got an e-mail last night about church being canceled and we where sad about it because our family was lighting the advent candle in church. The girls where so excited to be a part of the service as well but like always there will be a next time.
So today the girls and Quentin decided to go get some play time out in the snow. I chose to stay inside this time but I did sneak out for a few pictures. They had a great time making snow angels, snow ball fights, and climbing on the snow piles. I told all three of them that as soon as they where ready their hot coco was waiting for them!

After they were done playing in the snow I made them some hot coco, and wanted to paint. So we have two adorable little Painter's painting!

1 comment:

  1. They look like they had a great time! Your girls are the cutest kids I've EVER seen :)

    ReplyDelete