Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Missing Friends



With today being the 29th of December we start to realize we are entering a few lasts of the year 2010. Such as the last week, the last snow fall, and now we have experienced the last play date till 2011. Clarissa was hanging out in her room and we (Clare, Kimmy, and I) were all talking during nap time/rest time. Clarissa said that she was missing her friends and I understood that she is used to seeing her friends everyday and so she asked if one of her friends could come over today. I said sure and that I would call her friends mom. We got everything set up and the girls had a great time. They played Barbie dolls, played piano and danced, along with making friendship bracelets. I can't tell you how excited Clarissa was to see her friend and I know that 2011 will be filled with MORE play-dates but this was the last one of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment