For the last two years Clarissa has stayed up till midnight and so this year I didn't think we would handle it any differently and if Kimberly wanted to stay up then she was more than welcome. My parents called me and asked that if we wanted to come over after dinner then we would have a little New Years Eve party. The girls and I got excited but Quentin already made plans to go play cards with his friends so it was just me and the girls going to my parents house. But also visiting were my brother, sister in law, and niece. I was so excited to see them because the last time we had all been together was at Easter. The roads where quite icy but we got to my parents house with no problems. Me and my family know how to have a good time. We weere drinking sparkling cyder (juice) and they had crackers, meat, and cheese for snacks. My niece was also able to open gifts from my parents and the four of us. She loved all her gifts but much like Kimberly the magnified glass was one of her favorites.

My mom and 3 of the grand children.
I love my Niece
My brother playing Dr. With his daughter and nieces.
He was the patient with a sore neck.
Me and my sister in law Celebrating New Years an hour early.
The girls stayed up till 11:30pm Kimberly fell asleep on the couch and Clarissa was starting to so we got packed up and got home. They went right to sleep and were fast asleep. I'm looking forward to the new year and new adventures. We already took down our Christmas tree and now we are getting things "organized" and back to normal.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
From the The House of Painters
Also this is a link to Quentin's new blog that he started this year. He's had one here on blogger for 2 years and then this year (2011) he decided to start blogging threw another site. So here is his first post of the year and I'm VERY proud of it and him.
No comments:
Post a Comment