Friday, August 12, 2011

A Piece of History


As I begin this entry of my family blog I am a tad emotional. I was going through old things that I had back in high school and figuring out what was worth keeping , selling, or throwing away. I THOUGHT I had finished going through one container when I saw a stack of papers I had not seen yet. Thinking they were mostly blank I didn't really look at it to deeply till I found a green clear folder. It was titled Historical Information My mother's Sid (according to my Great-Great-Great Grandmother) yes that's right. I read through it and it had siblings dates people were born and where they lived at the time. This is such an amazing piece to come by that I decided to not overlook ANYTHING in that container and make sure I had looked at ever piece of paper before throwing anything away.
With that historical note. I'm so happy to be able to add my kids and my siblings to this, and exciting as that sounds I truly hope that after I'm gone this story continues to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment