Yesterday marked our 7th anniversary. Although things aren't the way we had planned back 7 years ago we wouldn't change a thing. Quentin is my everything, I wake up and think how lucky I am to have him.
Our plans didn't go according to plans but we happened to have a great day. I woke up and was surprised to have three excited daughters (yes I counted the dog) and Quentin saying HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I then saw the beautiful flowers and breakfast. Quentin gave me a kiss and told me he loved me. I wish that I could have enjoyed the breakfast he made BUT I started not feeling well and headed back to bed to help settle my stomach. It lasted a few hours and then I felt fine. We headed out to my in-laws to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday. When we got home Quentin had the same odd sick feeling I had earlier that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment